Mortgages are one of the largest single transactions in most people’s lives. Buying a property can be a stressful and time-consuming experience. That is where we can help to make this process as easy as possible.
We can do this by,
- Offering a no obligation free consultation meeting. It is an opportunity for you to find out more about us and how we work for you, our clients. This meeting can either be carried out at our company offices in the heart of the Dorset countryside or at a convenient time in your own home. Evening appointments can also be arranged.
- At this meeting we will carry out a thorough fact find exercise including a detailed assessment of your incomes and outgoings. This will allow us to tailor a mortgage to you and your specific circumstances.
- Based on the information received at this meeting, this will enable us to source from our whole of market access a variety of possible mortgages and protection solutions (If Required) to suit your needs and circumstances.
- We will then have a second meeting at which we will discuss the options and agree on the mortgage/ protection products you require.
- We will submit your application to the mortgage / Protection company, taking the burden of extensive form completion away from you.
- We will monitor the progress of your application, answer any queries from the lender and update you regularly on the progress of your application.
We can offer you advice on which products to select whether that be a fixed, tracker, offset, capped and discount, over a term that best fits your requirements.
Whatever your current position be it employed, working two jobs or purely relying on bonuses as income then we would endeavour to help you in securing a mortgage.
In addition to residential, buy to let, holiday home and self-build mortgages, we also provide advise on Commercial and Semi-Commercial mortgages as well as a wide range of protection and general insurance products.
Being truly independent advisors means that you can be sure that the advice and service you receive is free of bias and is not product or commission-led. Instead, we work purely for you and have your best interests at heart.
As a mortgage is secured against your home, it could be repossessed if you do not keep up the mortgage repayments.