Today, more than ever, managing your assets and planning your financial future is of paramount importance.
With help from Greenfields you can find the answers to these common questions and discover ways to achieve your goals.
- How much money do I need to retire and what will it cost me now to achieve it?
- What are my financial goals and how can I put a plan in place to achieve them?
- Is it possible to increase our spending now and will we still have sufficient money to keep us in comfort in our old age?
- What happens to my family if I am unable to work or if I meet an untimely death?
- What is the inherent risk in my portfolio and how will this have an impact on meeting my goals?
- Can I afford to send my children to private school and how will this impinge on my future standard of living?
- How can we make the most of our financial resources to help us achieve what we want?
- Are my investments in the right place and invested in a tax efficient way?
- Can we afford to help our children or grandchildren get onto the property ladder?
- How much inheritance tax is payable on my estate and what can I do to leave more of my assets to my heirs?
- Can I afford to purchase a holiday home abroad?